New case

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Hey guys, im looking to get myself the Cooler Master RC 690, but if you know of a better case under $100, please let me know. I want to get a better cooling system than what I have right now. I almost forgot to mention, I will consider both Mid & Full towers.
 
a pretty good case is the Raidmax Aztec or Saggitarus 2

good style, nice blue lighting and a really nice case.

....or you can copy me and get the extreme black Smilodon that has green LEDs
 
i have a nice thermaltake soprano case i has two 120mm fans one in front and one in back and an 80mm on the side then if you have a psu with a fan pulling air through the psu out the back it works quite well
 
just got a CM RC690 and I must say it's made a great first impression so far.
 
I would say get the CoolerMaster HAF 932, I got it under 100$ here... It big but very silent.
 
If you can get that CoolerMaster HAF 932 for under $100 that would be a great deal, the case has one of the highest rated thermal performances out there. Gets a lot of flak for being kind of ugly, but I actually think it looks ok.

I use the Antec 900 (Newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021 ) which is one of the best cases I've ever had. You can usually wait for a Newegg deal to get it around $80 and/or with free shipping.

If you're looking for something a bit larger, one of the older Thermaltake Armor series can usually be found for under $100, also a great case.
 
If you can get that CoolerMaster HAF 932 for under $100 that would be a great deal, the case has one of the highest rated thermal performances out there. Gets a lot of flak for being kind of ugly, but I actually think it looks ok.

I use the Antec 900 (Newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021 ) which is one of the best cases I've ever had. You can usually wait for a Newegg deal to get it around $80 and/or with free shipping.

If you're looking for something a bit larger, one of the older Thermaltake Armor series can usually be found for under $100, also a great case.

I don't think there is a larger case then the HAF 932...
 
I also do agree that Antecs are overrated. Also if I could find a deal where I could get the HAF 932 for under $100, i would instantly go after the deal. I really dont care if it looks ugly to some people, I really dont see any issue with the look of it. Also some people are picky with the look of it, not me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top