KindaKrevan Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2008 Messages 99 Jun 4, 2009 #1 i lawl at 3:32 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRQCa4PZaPU[/ame]
S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Jun 4, 2009 #2 Krevan88 said: i lawl at 3:32 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRQCa4PZaPU Click to expand... bout time they did the "REAL" classics!
Krevan88 said: i lawl at 3:32 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRQCa4PZaPU Click to expand... bout time they did the "REAL" classics!
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Jun 4, 2009 #3 I love this show! This show is my life! And I loved the original Evil Dead! I watched it when I was 5! Scarred me for life!
I love this show! This show is my life! And I loved the original Evil Dead! I watched it when I was 5! Scarred me for life!
D Deacon DGX Hosting Joined Jul 1, 2006 Messages 414 Jun 4, 2009 #4 agreed, 3:37 is the funniest part! Great find.
Z ZANtehMAN! Thread Thumper Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 1,072 Jun 4, 2009 #5 haha nice i loled at 3 37 as well
T Tainted Eon I made one post Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 15 Jun 4, 2009 #6 All I have to say is, five words: HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!
S Suri I made one post Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 18 Jun 5, 2009 #8 You have to be kidding me!! I LOVE MST3K!!!! It was a very sad day when they took this off the air. So is it back? Or is it a internet show now? I don't ever recall them doing Evil Dead. Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
You have to be kidding me!! I LOVE MST3K!!!! It was a very sad day when they took this off the air. So is it back? Or is it a internet show now? I don't ever recall them doing Evil Dead.