The Sewer Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maj.Emish

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
618
K so Coupon Queen, Coupon King, and myself love to go into the sewers on 2fort instant-R and own face. we decided to start a new little as I call it a subdivion called the Sewer Savages. we put the tag < SS > at the end of our name for a tag. I told Queen about it and she thought it was neat so she added it and King is hopefully gonna add it. so feel free to add the tag if you love to own face in the sewers :D
 
They closed the houses on the DoD:s side. Houses used to have their own forums, leaders, advisors and tags. The DoD side is now all one happy/grumpy family. Just like TF2, CS, Call of Duty, Insurgency. I'd check with your division leaders before you make a TF2 house.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top