How long have you been playing DoD?

Miiikey

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
2,951
hey boys.:) how long have you played DOD:s?

I played it for a year also took my computer into pieces so dont played in a half years. but after I got it done, I joined eGO, and enjoys it now.:)
 
Back in the TRUE one shot Kar98 rifle kills...... If you know about that then you have been playing DoD for too long like me..

Man I miss the across the map OMGHAX shot with kar....
 
i've had only playing the source so i dont know the k98 one shot kill. it could be nice here on source.:)
 
ive been playin DOD for a long time...but i played back in the day like chocolatevillain is talkin about...i have played DOD:s before...but just recently downloaded it on my PC and started playing regularly...
 
I've been playing DoD before source came out, and I've been in eGO for two years (officially tomorrow)
 
Uhh I was playing DoD:S August 2007. But had played the non-source version since 2005
 
I started in March 2006, played until November of that year, took a year off, and got back into DoD:S in February.
 
cant remember when i got CS:S i started ;D (bot i dont play it so much i play more CS:S)
 
Been playing DoD since the original(Pre-Source). Heck I've been playing CS and DoD since before Steam existed lol.
 
ive played DoD when it first came out when i was 14, and i remember the one shot kill k98 lol... so that puts me at about 5 years...
 
Been playing for 2 years, but took like 3 months break in the middle of that, and all i ever played in was EGO SERVERS CAUSE THEY RULE!!!
 
re

Been playing DoD:S since it was first released. Been playing the original DoD since around 1.3b shortly within a few weeks 2.0 was released .... so I have been playing DoD for about 8 years ... too long ... LOL :scared:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Defeat

If you want to read the history of DoD click on the link above. Good info.
 
Been playing DoD since the original(Pre-Source). Heck I've been playing CS and DoD since before Steam existed lol.

Same here bud lol. I don't remember what version of DOD I started with, maybe 1.3b or one after. I do remember cs 1.3 though lol. What is that...9 years this year or something.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top