B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Jun 4, 2009 #21 december 12 i believe but not possitive check my forum stats that will tell ya but my year with eGO is creeping closer n closer each day lol.
december 12 i believe but not possitive check my forum stats that will tell ya but my year with eGO is creeping closer n closer each day lol.
M Mr.Richfield Rookie Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 83 Jun 4, 2009 #22 ive been playing dods for 2 years now
H hotfudge2100 Rookie Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 42 Jun 4, 2009 #23 i've been playing during september 2007-about august 2008 and i actualy just started playing again this month
i've been playing during september 2007-about august 2008 and i actualy just started playing again this month
J JetSeven Poster Joined Apr 4, 2009 Messages 100 Jun 4, 2009 #24 maybe 7-9 months after it came out but i was on dod classic before that.
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Jun 4, 2009 #25 Since steam released it but I have been playing dod from six months after it came out about 8.5 years. I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
Since steam released it but I have been playing dod from six months after it came out about 8.5 years. I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
D DjO Poster Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 124 Jun 4, 2009 #27 I've been playing DoD since the first beta came out and it was such a breath of fresh air from counter strike
I've been playing DoD since the first beta came out and it was such a breath of fresh air from counter strike
4 47 Famous Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 418 Jun 4, 2009 #29 it will be a year for me on eGO actually this month i think
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Jun 4, 2009 #31 been playing since january! lol joined eGO in february..
V Von Active Member Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 357 Jun 5, 2009 #32 played 1.3 years ago for a while. stopped played for like 2 years and then got DoDs about a year ago. there is so much i miss about 1.3. especially the british lol
played 1.3 years ago for a while. stopped played for like 2 years and then got DoDs about a year ago. there is so much i miss about 1.3. especially the british lol
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Jun 5, 2009 #35 Hmm I think since umm... July something last year.
K KrzyMoke Famous Joined Sep 6, 2008 Messages 427 Jun 5, 2009 #36 Since the beginning. This SteamID is from Sep 2003. My old one got lost in the many shuffles of moves, so I don't have an exact date.
Since the beginning. This SteamID is from Sep 2003. My old one got lost in the many shuffles of moves, so I don't have an exact date.
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Jun 6, 2009 #37 I have been playing over two years.
R Roach Famous Joined Jun 29, 2007 Messages 435 Jun 6, 2009 #38 since 1.3b in 1998....... Grenade!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Jun 6, 2009 #39 have been playing dod and dods since summer of 06 i think. have been in ego since summer of last year(one year in like 2 weeks. -Blue
have been playing dod and dods since summer of 06 i think. have been in ego since summer of last year(one year in like 2 weeks. -Blue
C Chuck Norriso Poster Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 232 Jun 6, 2009 #40 ive only played for like 4 months. CSS is win