How long have you been playing DoD?

well, i got dod:s whan i bought cs:s from wal-mart, and dod:s came with it. and all i know is that when i started playing dod:s, it was when there was still snow on the ground, i can tell you that much!
 
Been playing for a long time.... Was not able to get the game right at launch b/c I didn't have a good enough pc, but I still played old school 1.3 for some time into the source era until I could play source.
 
I started playing old school dod in high school. Bought CS:S and DOD:S came with it played for awhile then my internet wouldnt let me play for some reason, hadnt played in like 2 years then found out my stupid router uses some sti firewall, disabled that and started playing again in march this year. joined ego in april!
 
Ive been playing since release. Before DoD, i played the original CCS source. Been a long time.
 
ive been with ego for about a year and a half (small break for school) and been playing DOD:S since a few months after its release never played the original tho
 
2 years I have to tell you. But I touched 1.3 like 3-4 years ago.
 
I played DOD 1.3 few years ago and then I got addicted to CS:S. On March of this year I tried DOD:S and I never looked back since.
 
hey boys.:) how long have you played DOD:s?

I played it for a year also took my computer into pieces so dont played in a half years. but after I got it done, I joined eGO, and enjoys it now.:)
Scince it came out. started playing half life in 98 and dod followed soon after.
 
Since 1.3b

Gotta be close to 8 or 9 years now.. with a few months of inactivity (like when I got addicted to World of Warcraft)
 
Since it first came out for half life, played until the first intro of steam then i stopped.
 
i started playing 2 years ago... but at the time, i had a weaksauce graphics card that could barely pull 25+ FPS... Of course, i got owned big time due to the slowdowns, etc... but with my new gaming rig, i can finally own face :P true story!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top