Competitive League - Are You A Free Agent?

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
Free agents! Rather than just sit on the list and hope a team can reach out to you, why not contact some of your fellow free agents on the list?

Especially you eGO level members! Here's another chance to step up and demonstrate why you're the senior member your rank signifies.

Why not PM some of the people on the Free Agent list and create your own team!?

There's six days left! Sixteen teams are entered. Join your fellow 96 members and make a team!
 
Wow, that is exactly what I did. Then I was invited to join another team. So I guess I helped form a team that I will not be a member of.
 
uhhh, idk if im to late for this, but is it possiable that i could join a team, if so where/what do i do?
 
uhhh, idk if im to late for this, but is it possiable that i could join a team, if so where/what do i do?

Each individual is responsible, on their own, for forming or joining a team.

But, if you want to show that you are looking for a team, post in the following thread (be sure to read instructions in first post by ScrappyDoo): Competitive League Free Agent List

Also, keep an eye out for thread's in the TF2 Division Discussion (which we are in, atm) that show that a team has been formed and is looking for members.

Hope that helps! :)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top