Steam control panel issue

CheeseW01f

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
817
When i go to my control panel (community/my control panel) there should be 3 tabs: overview, invites, groups But i can't see any of them. I tried restarting steam but it didn't work. The only thing i can see in my steam CP is the lower part where you get info on your friends achieving something/making new friends etc.)
 
Do you use custom skins? If so it may be cause, I'm not sure. Try changing the skin. Give this a shot even if you do not use custom skins. Hope it helps.
 
Yea, I'm currently having the same problem. I've got a lot of invites that i can't accept unfortunatly :(
 
Try deleting your clientregistry.blob and see if that helps, usually fixes my problems.
 
Do you use custom skins? If so it may be cause, I'm not sure. Try changing the skin. Give this a shot even if you do not use custom skins. Hope it helps.
I am using the default one. But i will give this a shot. EDIT: failed. I will try deleting clientregistry. EDIT:failed. OK i found something about the problem. On the steam forums a guy had the same problem and he fixed it by downloading IE8. So i did that and: it worked. Thx for your effort everyone. LOCK please.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top