Help with video card?

xIAmTheBossx

I made one post
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
5
I've had problems with my video card and it needs to be replaced. What is the easiest and fastest way for me to get a new one? I'm willing to spend money on this. Please help, becuz i get extreme lag from smoke nades, and explosions. And all the colors are wrong. (I.E. Red = Black on my screen)
 
Well you will need to provide us with as much details about your computer as possible. If you dont know much about your computer, check out the following thread about getting us the necessary info that we need to assist you further: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68514. Only then will you receive the required help you need.
 
Yeah, once you give us the right information we can help you pick pretty easily. Don't want to recommend a card your motherboard/psu cant handle.
 
Do you prefer nVidia or ATI? How big is your PSU? Do you have room for a Dual Slot card? How big is your case?

Need more info on your rig before I can give accurate advice.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top