Act like a spy, at your desk

Cut Chem!st

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
4,081
Check this out, its a "balisong" aka a butterfly knife but with a pen inside instead of a actual blade. This way your playing tf2 and just waiting around you can flip it around without hurting your self and feel what it's like to be a spy without shelling out a ton of money for a real one.

YUS103_M.png


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofLdFL1D2fI[/ame]



Site to buy them. http://www.baliyo.com/index.php Spyderco makes them, they make really good quality knifes.
 
That's pretty awesome lol. I think I might get one.

EDIT: After watching the sample trick videos on the website, I'm definitely getting one.
 
Totally worth it IMO, ill probably get the red/white/blue one, its pretty good quality and i'd have so much time to just flip it around while sitting around. That way I dont own my self with a real one >.>
 
Lol, I play with a real balisong at my desk. Well, at least I used to, but since I got a cheap one it fell apart.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top