Itunes Account Verifcation

Cyclone

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
3,769
:cursing::cursing: ok, i registered for my itunes account and i click the conformation link that was sent to my email. then, i click it, i click to go to the store and im logged in. i implied that i was verifed so then i opened up my itunes app on my computer, then, i wanted to download a sick app for my itouch, (i got it yesterday, it was my b-day) so, any help? like anyone mind lookin online for step by step instructions? i tried on google but all it says is HOW to make a itunes account without a credit card. :facewall:
 
So wait, What is you problem?

Your not being very descriptive of what your problem is.
 
I think you skipped the actual problem part there :) I have a Itouch and can help you pretty quick if you explain your self better
 
yeah kinda, ok, so basically, i click the conformation link, then it shows the shopping cart option, blah blah blah, then i open up itunes(not on the internet) theni download an app. it says this account has not been verifed. thats the problem. i clicked to verify, but it says im not verifed.
 
Maybe make a new account. Or try to verify again. I have no idea whats wrong. Never seen that happen. Also make sure it's the correct verification email. If it isn't, I believe you can ask to send you another one.
 
I'm still a little unclear as to what the problem is. From what I understand you can't verify your account. Open up iTunes then under the search bar should be your Apple ID. If you can sign in fine then you should have no problem. If you try and download something after that and it still says that you need to verify i think it would be done via email. Then the issue might be that you accidently made a mistake typing in your email address causing you not to receive a email verification for your account. I hope aides you some what. I use iTunes everyday so I know it pretty well and I want to help keep me updated on how its going.
 
Is your Ipod plugged in? Try re-clicking the verification link. I've never seen this happen.
 
Hm. are you sure it didn't see you a verfication email that you have to click? I dont remember having to verify my account.
 
Back
Top