Possible proof the pyro is a guy!

Klammy

Poster
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
147
Well there's that rumor spreading around that the pyro is a girl, well isn't his unlockable hat a propeller beanie? Those hats where generally worn by boys in the 40's I don't think I've ever seen a girl depicted wearing one of those hats.

you know just saying:P
 
Hm, well, it's not as gender specific as a pink flower purse, would you say?
I will always believe the pyro is a girl.
 
Hm, well, it's not as gender specific as a pink flower purse, would you say?
I will always believe the pyro is a girl.


I hope valve isn't all vague in meet the pyro, I want answers!:facewall:
 
Last edited:
Too many pyro theories. Ever stop to think that Valve loves to mess with our heads?
 
As someone once said about some theory about TF2: "You know, this wouldn't be the first time Valve trolled the community just for kicks." I have a feeling Valve likes to mess with the community in the spare time they have....which seems to be a lot :P
 
I'm pretty sure VALVe dosen't even know the gender of the pyro, they just like messing with our heads and people coming up with theories.
 
yea i agree on cut chemist , Valve doesn't know wat gender thee pyro should be
 
I think the Pyro is an alien from outer space, an Akrid from Lost Planet, or a headcrab. Any one of those, and I'm fine.
 
I don't think that it's necessarily proof that the pyro is male or female. You can't really draw too many conclusions from the hats. The Heavy wears a football helmet, but he's Belarusian and they don't play American football there.
 
I want valve, just to add more speculation, for "Meet The Pyro" have a completely black screen with just the pyro mumbling, and screams of people on fire, just at the end, you hear a mask being taken off, and then doors open, showing you where everyone is. The pyro then turns around and fires an axe into the face of the watcher. And a blurry outline is left so you can't really tell whether the pyro is a guy or a gal.
 
Yea, it could be revealed in Meet the Pyro. But as its Valve.... nobody will ever know.
 
the pyro is neither a he or a she. It is an "It". A being from another world oh noes!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top