Oh really..

Hoodie

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
6,515
Physics fail.

ba_jail_syntax_v120000.jpg


ba_jail_syntax_v120003.jpg


ba_jail_syntax_v120005.jpg


ba_jail_syntax_v120008.jpg


ba_jail_syntax_v120009.jpg
 
I WAS THERE OMG THERE'S MY NAME!!!!!

As you can see by my spam chat message there, I had just fallen in Climb 2 when I was quite near the top.
 
We were trying to use the bed to surf.
But as you can see we failed.
 
I recorded a video of the moment. (No sound, sorry)

[ame=http://www.xfire.com/video/cb75a/]
cb75a-4.jpg
[/ame]

By the way, Raptor dying at the end was because he was actually wanted and TransparenT realized it at the last moment. Nice try, though, Raptor. :/

Seems like Hoodie was quite fond of that bed...hmm...
 
I recorded a video of the moment. (No sound, sorry)



By the way, Raptor dying at the end was because he was actually wanted and TransparenT realized it at the last moment. Nice try, though, Raptor. :/

Seems like Hoodie was quite fond of that bed...hmm...

Win video, me and my swirly blue thing are so cool.
 
how did u manage to get the bed all the way across the map ... hahaha thats crazy
 
Stop making fun of people and/or objects who fail at physics!
 
Last edited:
haha that's awsome, it looked like that one ct got through the wall right there too like going off a slide on other maps maybe it was just lag but that woulda been cooler
 
Back
Top