Funny Picture Contest Finalists! VOTE!

Which is the funniest and should be the winner?


  • Total voters
    97
  • Poll closed .

patronofspys

Poster
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
156
Patron of Spy's Funny TF2 Picture Contest Extravaganza FINALISTS!


After long review, I have narrowed it down to three choices.


VOTE for your favorite, and explain why below!

Vote Cutoff : June 8th 2009 at Midnight

You have 48 Hours!!!

GO VOTE!


:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

______________________________________________


Finalists:

f133d31bbcc2a8a3218683bd.jpg


PeZku - I feel prettyy, so prettyy

-----


Snipers.jpg


Sawed On - Snipers, Raising The Bar.

-----

SharpShooter.png


Sharp Shooter - Peek -A -Boo

VOTE NOW!
 
I had a hard time choosing between : "I feel pretty" and "Raising the bar"

I went with "Raising the bar" because of its real-life relevance. funny stuff.
the medic one was great too!
 
Raising the bar. I feel pretty was a very close second.

Looks like I feel pretty is going to win though.
 
PeZku - I feel prettyy, so prettyy
because,river dance for the win!
 
Honestly the Peek-a-boo isnt very funny comparison to the others but the I feel pretty one is awesome = )
 
PeZku has the best but the sniper one is humorous but I could make one just like it with three friends. And I have a few similar to the spy screen shot. I feel pretty all the way!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top