Need new headset

I was also thinking of getting this bad boy, or that other RAZOR headset. If anyone has any other input on this, that'd be great!
 
Creative Fatality?
I've heard good things about them
cheap too

especially the bigger version of those. I personally have a pair of Plantronics 667's which I wouldnt recommend. They are good headphones, but have a bad mic.
 
my input is don't get that first pair from razer. i got a pair and they didn't last very long maybe a year and a halfish. i treated them very well and took them on and off with care, they never went to lan parties (i had a cheaper pair of plantronics) so i'd say go with maybe the new ones that razer put out which are cheaper than when i bought my pair of the older razer which was 130 usd.
 
i also have the tritton ax pro headphones, if you cant afford some astro a40's then those are your best bet.
 
Anyone have any of the Turtle Beach headphones? I'd like to support them, but I can't find many reviews regarding them.
 
steel series has sick stuff, I've heard that they are a tad breakable though. So take care of them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top