Calendar question

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
Is there an easy way to subscribe to the calendar so I can see the upcoming TF2 events? I'm a mac user so just wanted to subscribe to it in iCal.. I know I know sorry haha. Let me know,

Thanks!
 
Hm, im not sure about suscribing to the calendar. All I know is joining the tf2 eGO user group and I get all my updates through there..
 
Hm, im not sure about suscribing to the calendar. All I know is joining the tf2 eGO user group and I get all my updates through there..

cool, i'll just bookmark the today calendar i guess, i'm at work during the day but i want to stay on alert! lol :P
 
cool, i'll just bookmark the today calendar i guess, i'm at work during the day but i want to stay on alert! lol :P

Yeah. Like Cut Chemist said, the best thing to do is join the eGO steam usergroup and the eGO TF2 steam group. In those groups all the upcoming events are listed, with their times (in your time zone)--that's the best way to stay notified. :)
 
Yeah, I'm not sure if the calendar is saved anywhere in iCal format or not. A quick check of the page source to my layman's eyes doesn't show any sort of "load http://blah, blah" for the calendar data.
 
thx for the help. i bookmarked the stuff on my iphone, and subbed to the groups. oughta help.. :-)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top