Connection issues

ChaosCat

EGO Addict
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
1,350
Lately I've been having issues with my connection . I get a message in a bubble saying " Local connection cable is unplugged " (something similar to that ) and i have to wait about 15 minutes for a site to load and it only used to take less than 2 minutes . I'm not sure what's wrong with it .
 
"Local connection cable is unplugged" refers to a physical (layer 1) problem between your PC and your modem/router/switch.

As for other delays with sites loading, that may or may not be related. But fix the physical problem first.
 
Lately I've been having issues with my connection . I get a message in a bubble saying " Local connection cable is unplugged " (something similar to that ) and i have to wait about 15 minutes for a site to load and it only used to take less than 2 minutes . I'm not sure what's wrong with it .

that used to be said for my old comp has nothing to do with the speeds
 
could either be faulty cable between computer to your jack (wether it be a cable or dsl jack) OR the ISP is servicing the lines and cables are being modified at their end.
 
It's not a connection problem you're thinking of. It's a physical connection issue between your computer and modem/router.

Check to make sure it is securely connected.
 
Everything was fine , no psu or router unpluged . I found the source of all this chaos . Itune (no seriously , Itunes ) I uninstalled Itunes and sure enough no more problems .
 
Hm...that's pretty weird. I've never seen that happen before. Hey, at least everything works now!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top