Bro looking for a laptop

SogeKing

Active Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
386
Hey,
My bro (Klammy) is looking for a laptop thats $400 or under that can run TF2 decently. Anyone got any suggestions?
 
Well, I'm no expert in laptops, but I'll see what I can do.

Keep in mind, I just recently built a decent desktop PC for $800, it'll be hard to find a decent $400 gaming laptop.
 
Well, I'm no expert in laptops, but I'll see what I can do.

Keep in mind, I just recently built a decent desktop PC for $800, it'll be hard to find a decent $400 gaming laptop.

lol, ya I was going to build a gaming desktop for him (already have half the parts :(), but my bro decided on getting a laptop instead (he broke his old laptop yesterday by spilling water on it >.>). I know that at $400 it's going hard to find one that can game decently, but my bro just wants to play TF2 (bonus points if it can run it at med/high settings).
 
at first I thought u were like meant Bro like calling me a bro i was like wow... wow
 
Hey SogeKing/Klammy, I suggest checking out this:

Acer Aspire AS4530-6823 NoteBook

Its running Windows Vista Home Premium, has an AMD Athlon X2 QL-62 (2.0GHz), 3GB DDR2, 320GB hard drive, and most importantly a NVIDIA GeForce 9100M G.

Its not an amazing GPU, but for a budget laptop it should do. Its $450, a little over your budget.

I couldn't find benchmarks, but I did find some gameplay with it. The person is playing Devil May Cry 4, [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv8kM1TXCfk[/ame]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115556

Also, if you want to browse other ~$400 laptops, check here

$300-$400 : http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2034940032%204019&name=$300%20-%20$400

$400-$500 : http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2034940032%204020&name=$400%20-%20$500
 
^Thanks, that was actually the laptop I was planning on getting because it's discounted. Thanks anyways. :p
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top