- Joined
- Apr 4, 2009
- Messages
- 112
Ok if you have seen my thread bout my broken card. You will understand how hard I am holding in a colorful variety of obscenities.
I have an APC USP 1500VA. All of a sudden the lead acid battery died. (There was a power blip during the night a day a go but it seemed fine.) Do these batteries do that or could it be a really dusty terminal.
The beeping drove me insane so yesterday I disabled the alarm in the APC manager. Now here is the kicker "Lost Communication With UPS" in the event logs followed by "Communications Established" repeat this a bout 50 (with more bloody beeping) times till I physical unplugged the USP from my machine. Help
I have an APC USP 1500VA. All of a sudden the lead acid battery died. (There was a power blip during the night a day a go but it seemed fine.) Do these batteries do that or could it be a really dusty terminal.
The beeping drove me insane so yesterday I disabled the alarm in the APC manager. Now here is the kicker "Lost Communication With UPS" in the event logs followed by "Communications Established" repeat this a bout 50 (with more bloody beeping) times till I physical unplugged the USP from my machine. Help









