So who is out of school?

... the school I teach at ended the first week of June. I liked school so much, I came back to work there! ;)
 
Been out since memorial weekend...

Senior year is coming up...OH NOES! (of High School)
 
I'm out of school forever...until I decided to go to college. :D Which is probably in Sept.
 
Graduated college at the beginning of May. W00t. POW, take that school, in you face.
 
I just got out today, now I'm in highschool. I can't believe I didn't go to summer school! =D
 
I finished on may 23rd, so i still have one more month to go.
Only Senior year is left (High School).
After, the struggle to study for what I want to do and will do best.
Hope it goess well for everyone~
 
I've been out since April 20th. I'm on a co-op term right now working under a professor. :P
 
I've been out for two months. Start a nightmare run of Organic Chemistry II crammed into 5 weeks in a couple days though.
 
Been out since the fifth :)

And since we're stating what we're doing,
Kissing boys, visiting california and sleeping in.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top