Reminder: "Team Sprays" and "Team Tags"

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
Use of "sub-group" or "splinter" (e.g. "Doo's Dudes", "Scrappy's Minions", "RESPAWN's Failures", etc...) sprays or tags are not permitted anywhere on eGO systems - servers or the website.

Please do not use these sprays or tags.
 
Does this apply for the competitive league as well?

By this I am not asking to wear a tag or make a spray for my team, but could I put some indication on my sig, for example, that I am part of a team in the league?
 
I didn't even think about it, since we just have a steam group to keep everyone together for the scrim.
 
Last edited:
Sprays or tags are not permitted anywhere on eGO systems - servers or the website.

This is a pretty clear statement and yes this means for the competitive league.
 
RESPAWN's Failures are not permitted anywhere on eGO systems - servers or the website.

I are confusicated. I thought we saw examples of RESPAWN'S Failures every day. Not nearly as epic as Quaffer's Quinessential Quavers, but then, few things are.

:blush:
 
It means any thing that splinters off the competitive league as in sprays or tags. Or is a sub-group of the competitive league.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top