Hax or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleC

I made one post
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
22
I have noticed on ego in flash, donner, kalt, and avalanche, not often, but routinely a player that does not have an ego tag that is practically unkillable. The player will be in one spot on the map. The player does not try to hide and is typically a sniper. I have shot these players point blank with no damage taken. They will then turn and shoot me and kill me. When I die they show no damage. I repeatedly launched rifle nades on the two allie flag on avalanche and have the nade land right beside them and it goes off, they sniper kill me and show no damage. I spawn go right back and do the same thing again and be killed and do it again. On Avalanche yesterday I did this at least ten times before the dude died.

I tell an eg or ego and they spec them and say no hax. Or the eg / ego kills them and say no big deal I killed them. The player does not leave for awhile but they do leave. The ping for the player is usually pretty good.

I am not calling anyone in to question or disrespecting anyone, just bringing it up cause something ain't right about.
 
that happens to alot of people, but i think it's a glitch my self if you tab out they show there at that location but then in actuality there moving around... happens to me when i spec for the night then join the game :(.
 
Next time you should have record a demo and let the leadership and council to review that I guess?
Not everybody knows every hack and for sure, it's better to submit one just to see it.
 
It's likely a graphical glitch; the key is if somebody is unhittable at all, even at point blank range. Just type "record demo" then "stop" in console to clear it.
 
yeah ... another good fix is restarting steam if something is seeming ridiculous like someone shoots you and they are in some room with no windows etc ... if u restart steam and it continues to happen then go ahead and spec them to see if there is any fishy business ;o
 
What you see as a hack could very well be seen as an everyday good player from another person's eyes, take a demo young laddy.
 
It's likely a graphical glitch; the key is if somebody is unhittable at all, even at point blank range. Just type "record demo" then "stop" in console to clear it.

He is absolutely correct, its just a well known glitch thats easily fixed by recording a short demo then stopping it.

Thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top