Video Program Help

C.OfChaos

Poster
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
122
Hey guys i want to ask you if you know a good video editing program that i can add pics and music similar to WMM but with way more stuff like putting picture in picture making sequel photos in one line and stuff.
 
You can try Sony Vegas...it costs quite a bit of money, though.

Also, explain what you want to do with it? I'm confused.
 
I'm confused too.

Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, After Effects CS4.

Those are all video editing software I would recommend.
 
sorry for the late reply.Well i want to edit photos to put more than one photo in one to edit them to add effects to them to edit movies add effects like sound and other stuff like glowing effects slowmotion etc.
 
Well, in that case you'll need two programs. First, you'll need a free image editing software. You can try GIMP:

http://www.gimp.org/

After you have that, and you edited the image. Place it in the video after all of the effects have been placed.
 
I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 at home and at school, and I think it is probably the best video editor for Windows.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top