- Joined
- Jun 16, 2008
- Messages
- 2,158
Hi
Whenever I try and join a server, everything goes great until I get to "sending client info". When this happens, I get 2 bars away from the edge, and then nothing. The game freezes. I try to alt-tab, but nothing happens. I try CTRLALTDELETE, and it seems to open, and sometimes i can find the borders, because the mouse turns to the double arrow, but I can get out of TF2 screen. The only way I can get out is to restart my computer. It's happened twice in a row, I'll try running in a window to see if i can exit out at least, so I can try and find the source of the problem. Has happened once before, but I restarted and the problem went away. PLEASE HELP, COMPETITIVE TEAM CHALLENGE COMING UP IN 4 DAYS!
Whenever I try and join a server, everything goes great until I get to "sending client info". When this happens, I get 2 bars away from the edge, and then nothing. The game freezes. I try to alt-tab, but nothing happens. I try CTRLALTDELETE, and it seems to open, and sometimes i can find the borders, because the mouse turns to the double arrow, but I can get out of TF2 screen. The only way I can get out is to restart my computer. It's happened twice in a row, I'll try running in a window to see if i can exit out at least, so I can try and find the source of the problem. Has happened once before, but I restarted and the problem went away. PLEASE HELP, COMPETITIVE TEAM CHALLENGE COMING UP IN 4 DAYS!









