G GulfXray Forum Fiend Joined Jan 31, 2009 Messages 661 Jun 12, 2009 #1 I have configured Ventrilo per the instructions here at Edgegamers, but when I try and connect to the server, it says I am on the banned list... I have left the password field blank... Help!
I have configured Ventrilo per the instructions here at Edgegamers, but when I try and connect to the server, it says I am on the banned list... I have left the password field blank... Help!
L Laugh Famous Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 527 Jun 12, 2009 #2 Well, if you're on the ban list, I think you may have to contest your ban. Did you spam in the past, or break a Ventrillo rule?
Well, if you're on the ban list, I think you may have to contest your ban. Did you spam in the past, or break a Ventrillo rule?
S ScrappyDoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 4,560 Jun 12, 2009 #3 What is your IP address?
G GulfXray Forum Fiend Joined Jan 31, 2009 Messages 661 Jun 12, 2009 #4 Tragic said: Well, if you're on the ban list, I think you may have to contest your ban. Did you spam in the past, or break a Ventrillo rule? Click to expand... No, I just got a headset w/ mic this evening....
Tragic said: Well, if you're on the ban list, I think you may have to contest your ban. Did you spam in the past, or break a Ventrillo rule? Click to expand... No, I just got a headset w/ mic this evening....
G GulfXray Forum Fiend Joined Jan 31, 2009 Messages 661 Jun 12, 2009 #5 scrappydoo said: what is your ip address? Click to expand... 67.60.205.145
D djsatanswife Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2,263 Jun 16, 2009 #6 Unbanned. Please check your Pm's.