Aion: Tower of Eternity

Orange_Kun!!!

Famous
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
434
Been following this game since early '07 and am stoked to have pre-ordered it and my beta key received. Can't wait til Next Friday since I didn't get in th first beta event :[

Was wondering how many others are looking forward to it as well.
 
It looks amazing. I've also been following it. However, I might need to make some upgrades to my computer before it officially comes out. Also, Does anyone know if you have to pay to play? If so, Forget it.
 
uhm, i pre ordered it a couple of days ago... does this mean i get a beta key?
 
It looks amazing. I've also been following it. However, I might need to make some upgrades to my computer before it officially comes out. Also, Does anyone know if you have to pay to play? If so, Forget it.

yes its pay to play
 
As Peter mentioned, yeah signs point tah a 14.99/month fee tah play.

I dunno where yah pre-ordered Aooga so I can't say. I pre-ordered at Gamestop and immediately received mine.

The Dev team and all of the articles on the game thus far have praised the game for its scalability so its possible that your system could still possibly run it Sharpe depending on what ur running.

Min. Req as stated by Gamestop:

MS XP SP2
Single-Core 2.8GHz or Equiv. CPU
1 GB RAM
15GB HDD Space
NVIDIA 5900 Ultra or ATI Radeon x700 128 MB

Recommended Specs:

MS XP SP2/Vista
Dual-Core 2.0 GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
15GB HDD Space
NVIDIA 6800 or ATI Radeon x800 256MB
 
I didn't want to start a new thread for this but.......

If anyone is planing on playing, we should try and roll on the same server. Always helps having several people you know play. I just got my pre order and my beta key yesterday. I've done some research, and I'm hoping this game is amazing. Last game I did so much research on was Warhammer Online..... which I ended up hating and cried my self to sleep for at least a month.
 
I just played in the beta last weekend.. I don't like how they only have 3 day beta events :(
I really like the flying but dont like the cooldown on it and leveling is slow :| but overall it seems like its going to be a really fun game, Id buy it if i was going to have a PC at college
 
My friend said it was good and I wanted a new MMO to play to wait for SWTOR, just don't want it to be another korean grind fest.

Thinking about it.. might do it if i get desperate for a MMO.
 
I tried the open beta and felt it was missing something, mainly flavorful classes, however I didn't get the chance to try the aerial combat so that may make up for it.
 
Looks like just another MMO to me...Then again, it's by NCSoft. I'll try the trial when it comes out.
 
saw this game 2 years ago thought it was awesome... then beta came out and it was kinda bad...but after waiting 2 yrs it lost its zing
 
im always looking for that MMO that's going to do it for me like Everquest did.

I cant stand all the instancing in MMO's now, and how friendly everything is made to me..

These games need to have genuine power struggles, and require multiple groups of people to hold down a zone for your faction so you guys can even try for the gear that is there, etc...

Aion looks really cool, but look at everything else that was supposed to be awesome and ended up biting the bullet while standing in the huge shadow that is WOW.. (AoC,WAR,etc).
 
DDo , WoW and ultima online were true MMO that anyone dream it , but these last years , MMO seems lost alot of interrests and originality. For now , take a step back and wait to get some reviews and free days to play before jumping in a new game.
 
Any one else other than me buy the Collectors Edition and plan to play this weekend?
 
Any one else other than me buy the Collectors Edition and plan to play this weekend?

I pre orderd the CE, but i have not took part in any of the beta yet because iv been away or too busy for all of them, but i played the chinese full version for a few months so i dont feel the need to play it till the game is released in spetember, but im intrested to see what the english VO are like...i think they where supposed to be tested in beta 5.
 
I pre orderd the CE, but i have not took part in any of the beta yet because iv been away or too busy for all of them, but i played the chinese full version for a few months so i dont feel the need to play it till the game is released in spetember, but im intrested to see what the english VO are like...i think they where supposed to be tested in beta 5.

I think they still dont have english VO for all voices but still very fun game
 
I've played every single beta, and it's awesome. The graphics are incredible, you get these heavy cool-looking armor and big swords and all of those things. It's cool and I'm waiting for it to come out in Sweden. It's in December I think.
 
was possibly thinkin about tryin this one but im clueless as to whats its about.
 
Back
Top