First post with my new Blackberry

Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
239
After about 8 years with T-Mobile we dumped them and went with Verizon.

always had palm pilots, pda's, a treo, a centro. these curve 8330's are our first blackberry's.

Decided against the storm, that big push screen is whack. So far we're (my fiance and I) really happy with the phones and service.

Also trying the tethered modem service. Put a program on any computer and you can use the phone as a wireless modem.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I made this post with my phone.

Now all I need is DOD:S Mobile lol.
 
>__> you were able to get to the forum section on the site on the bb? I have one with verizon and it wont even let me select the forum /cries haha at least I have a computer at work though. Grats on the BB you now can never go back to a regular phone! lol
 
I have used Blackberries and iPhone's, and I would choose the iPhone anyday :P

Both are great tools, and I wish I had one :)
 
haha i have made atleast 10 posts from my phone. Its not a blackberry, but it almost works the same way. i <3 smart phones
 
I have a bb with work, and a G1 phone as personal. I far prefer the G1
 
I was | | this close to getting a blackberry curve, but at the last second my mom said it was going to be too expensive, but if she didn't get unlit. texting then it would have cost the same as we're paying now. They're so neat, the internet on my current phone is too slow to post on forums.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top