Getting married;)

Primetime

I made one post
Joined
May 31, 2009
Messages
19
So... Being new to the clan, I am sad to say that I am going to be AFK alot this week, I guess I have a good reason, getting married next week saturday June 20.
I will be back after that...

The question is what should I get my future wife as a wedding gift?
She got me a magazine subscription to my fav. fishing mag.

I am looking for something out of the box here guys and gals


Dave "Primetime" Ash
 
where do you live? maybe take her to some romantic country side place for a weekend or so.
And congratulations btw :)
 
Dont really have any good ideas, but since she got you something you like i think you should think of something that she likes. I'm sure you'll think of something:) Congrats and good luck!
 
Congratulations. Get her a Darth... or ummm, Darth v2 now comes with the Auto-destruct button!
 
Congratz on that :) If you would marry one day later that would be the longest day of the year. :D
 
another gamer bites the dust... haha jk jk. Congratulations! GL with the new life, gonna be some changes
 
no changes lived together for 5 years already... i game late at night when i get home for work she is already in bed;)
 
Back
Top