Joe_The_Plumber Famous Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 553 Jun 20, 2009 #41 give her a diamond necklace, or earrings.
C Caffeine-Rx Forum Fiend Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 668 Jun 20, 2009 #43 Skimming through posts and saw this. Congrats on your wonderful union today. Best thing to get a woman? A prenuptial agreement. They love those. Hope you have a wonderful life together!
Skimming through posts and saw this. Congrats on your wonderful union today. Best thing to get a woman? A prenuptial agreement. They love those. Hope you have a wonderful life together!
Priss Rookie Joined Jun 8, 2009 Messages 30 Jun 20, 2009 #44 Congrats! If she likes nice witty nerdy things, ThinkGeek.com always has some cool things (if you're looking to get something more personal than jewelry or a vacation).
Congrats! If she likes nice witty nerdy things, ThinkGeek.com always has some cool things (if you're looking to get something more personal than jewelry or a vacation).
C CobraCommander Rookie Joined May 25, 2009 Messages 67 Jun 20, 2009 #45 Gratzilla Dave! I would recommend the Orange Box! J.K. I don't know.. try something creative.... like a eGO t-shirt! (also joking)
Gratzilla Dave! I would recommend the Orange Box! J.K. I don't know.. try something creative.... like a eGO t-shirt! (also joking)
P Primetime I made one post Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 19 Jun 21, 2009 #46 Married now.. back to gamming