FPSBanana

Zeus

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,142
FPSBanana is crawling with viruses, skins have been made by hackers and put Trojans worms, Conficker Worms, Key loggers etc. Please I'm begging you try and get rid of any FPSBanana things or things that you have gotten off that website because I got the same problem that Deja had.
 
I'm pretty dang sure anything you've already downloaded that was safe then is still safe now, so don't go on a big witch hunt or whatever for things you got from there. The main problem is the ads from what I hear, most of the files are fine except for the ones especially uploaded for the sake of malware.
 
Yea it's really bad now, i'm not going there any more
 
Maybe eGO should setup some kind of gaming file share website! And then have the members approve the uploads :P
 
The only thing i've downloaded off there was the 32player scoreboard, that was before we had the file hosted. So I should be ok, don't feel like reformatting.
 
I'm glad I don't visit those sites :P. Yeah, I also agree to remove anything FPSbanana related. Viruses love to spread in the summer :P
 
If you follow safe downloading practice, you should be okay.

This. I mean, as long as you don't RUN any files, and check filetypes, there's no harm done.

Good luck fixing your Virus, btw. And conficker is fake. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top