Well we've been seeing some threads around supporting Turbine (nothing agains Turbine, I'll be there with you Hex and Mister Adam), but what about the Gravel Pit lovers? I knw they're there, I've heard people cheering for Gravel Pit. I just went there for my first time ever tonight when I was done watching the stream at about 9:30ish(?). I stopped at 11:30ish(?) and ended with 140+ kills, 34 deaths, and 38 assists (roughly) all as soldier.
So come on and show it some love, I'm not going to get all hyped up for a victory speech like AutoDMC, but lets go get that server jumping.
And if you've never tried it, then shame on you, check it out, look in my signature.
So come on and show it some love, I'm not going to get all hyped up for a victory speech like AutoDMC, but lets go get that server jumping.
And if you've never tried it, then shame on you, check it out, look in my signature.







.














