I have an addiction... a skins addiction.

Artinz

EGO Addict
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,258
Yes, that's right, I have an addiction to using skins. I had never even though of using skins before a few days ago, when I saw a few threads about it here. So, I headed over to fpsbanana and fell in love. I spent a few hours finding the right skin for every little thing, from player models, to weapons, to new hats. And I loved it all. So now, I have all these new skins, and my game has much more eye candy now :D
 
I did that once when I found out about skins, then realized I really didnt need it and a lot of it were just insane items. So I deleted them, I like vanillia a lot more.
 
I did that once when I found out about skins, then realized I really didnt need it and a lot of it were just insane items. So I deleted them, I like vanillia a lot more.

Well, I really like them, some of the original weapons or player models were too boring... like the Rocket Launcher. Also, I made it so that my stickies were easier for me to see, which is helpful.
 
Welcome to the club, I have almost every single detail differentiate - music, sounds, GUI's, skins, some models even, map props, particles some HUD details.
 
Aww the Razorback download skin isn't working :(. And that's an awesome Ambassador, do Jarate!
 
Ill see what i can do with jarate. There isnt much to change on that though. O and DL links fixed
 
Ill see what i can do with jarate. There isnt much to change on that though. O and DL links fixed
Sweet, the DL worked, thanks. As for the Jarate, I was thinking like it would be blue liquid and the eGO logo on the jar, or something like that.
 
Sweet, the DL worked, thanks. As for the Jarate, I was thinking like it would be blue liquid and the eGO logo on the jar, or something like that.

Ill give that a shot. I also have a eGO minigun somewhere on my PC, i just cant find it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top