TF2 can't load!

Darkshade

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
766
Ok so i went into tf2 to see if the new menu with all the eGO servers would work. It worked, but it was off the screen so I changed the resolution. I guess it was to high and my screen went black and said MODE NOT SUPPORTED. So now when I load the game that screen just pops up. Can anyone tell me how to fix? I already tried uninstalling and installing it. Please respond.
 
Edit your launch options and add -safe and/or -safemode to it. That should reset it to the defaults.

Go to steam, games, right click on tf2 and choose properties. There's a box labeled "Set Launch Options" That's where you enter in -safe and/or -safemode.

Once you undo the graphic mode you selected, then quit out and take the -safe and/or -safemode back off the launch options.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top