problems with webpage?

KingJames84

Poster
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
133
I get logged out constantly. I was playing black jack and I was betting and dealing continuously, when after the 4th or 5th bet it said I needed to login... It does this when I visit any forum page too. After a minute or two I have to login again. I bet when I post this, I will have to login because for some reason I will be logged out. I <3 eGO, but the website doesn't <3 me :(


Yup, I have ot login in everytime I do anything on the site...



edit - I clicked The remember me radio box and it hasn't done it sense, sorry for the pointless thread
 
Last edited:
Check your cookie settings. What web browser are you using, and is the 'remember me' button checked?
 
I have also noticed...

That the webpage seems to bring up pages slow....any ideas? I have flushed my chache, cleared history deleted cookies (before it as slow too), and the pages take forever......

I have tried @ work and @ home, so its not my computer...

well it could be, but that would suck if both puters just lagged...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top