Attention all TF2 league team captains -IMPORTANT-

Sandman

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
707
There will be a meeting with all of the team captains tomorrow (June 16th) at 11PM EST in ventrilo with russkie and I.

This meeting is NOT mandatory but it would be in your best interest to attend, or to have a representative be there. We will be discussing several topics, ending with a Q&A. So if you have a question, make sure to write it down before you forget. Thanks!

~Sandman~

EDIT: meeting bumped to 11 due to match at 10PM EST.
 
Last edited:
NOTE: This meeting will be rescheduled, I accidentally scheduled it during the divisional meeting tonight >.>

It will most likely be tomorrow pending russkie's confirmation, but if you have any specific questions feel free to send me a PM. I'll try to see if someone can record it for your team Haggus if no one can make it.
 
Any idea on the time of the re-scheduled meeting? I'll be more than happy to attend but my team actually has its first match tomorrow evening. :O
 
UPDATE: The meeting will be tacked onto the end of the TF2 divisional meeting tonight. (and a little bump) spread the word!
 
Can someone tell me or send me a recording of the meeting? I'd like to know want was happening. Thanks
 
I do believe someone recorded the meeting, I forgot to send them a PM about posting a link, so if you recorded a meeting send it to me or russkie, or just post it in here for those who missed it. If you still have questions i'm almost always available to talk in vent, or you can send one of us a PM.

~Sandman~
 

Latest posts

Back
Top