Today, I received a headshot from a pyro.

Kamon

Famous
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
543
It hurts man. It hurts so much. :crying:

I honestly wish I had the screencap, but I don't. You can try it for yourself though.

P.S. Even though it's the Huntsman arrow being reflected at you, if you observe the death log it'll show as a regular sniper rifle headshot--Not a reflected arrow, or an arrow headshot. Odd.
 
Oh man. What I've give for that. Just to show how badly I got owned today. I'll never live it down.

I'll see if I can recreate a pyro's reflected-arrow headshot tomorrow, but until then, no pics. Sorry guys.
 
Meh. Valve will probably add another icon for the reflected arrow headshot, like what they did for the flaming arrows.
 
Meh. Valve will probably add another icon for the reflected arrow headshot, like what they did for the flaming arrows.

Arrow on SG still has no icon, kills with the Sandman's bat have the same icon as with the sandman's ball, ubersawing a building shows up as a bonesaw, reflecting an arrow and hitting the chest shows up as a reflected rocket, and I'm almost certain FaN just shows up as the scattergun.

Good luck.
 
I had a pyro kill me with the backburner while I was jarate'd .... Showed up as a backstab :P
 
whats the icon with the crooked arrow?


Dead Ringer taunt kill? methinks ... that is, of course, if you're referring to this:

dead_ringer.jpg
 
Last edited:
Note: Any unlockable melee weapon (except sandman) when used to destroy a building shows up as the "vanilla" melee weapon icon in the HUD.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top