B Blind Monkey! I made one post Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 15 Jun 17, 2009 #1 I have returned to playing DOD:S if you haven't already known i will be currently be playing at avalanche or kalt if you wish to play with me again
I have returned to playing DOD:S if you haven't already known i will be currently be playing at avalanche or kalt if you wish to play with me again
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Jun 17, 2009 #3 welll i already played you and its fun, can't wait to kick ur butt in Ava again hahaha
S Side Poster Joined May 25, 2009 Messages 138 Jun 17, 2009 #4 I enjoyed playing in Avalanche with you last night. Welcome back to the best game ever!
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Jun 17, 2009 #5 Welcome back see you on the servers!