Zone: CST ('sconis in the hizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...translation: I am from Wisconsin, representing to the best of my abilities all my home slices, good sir.)
Availability: Work schedule varies. I work any time from 6am to 12 am on any given day, up to 11 hour shifts. I only work 25-35 hours a week though. Consistently bad (but not always bad) times are first shift (6am-6pm) Sat. and Sun. Work schedule is made out 3 weeks in advance though, so I can usually tell you if/when a specific time to play or not to play would be.
Class: Tell me. I play everything, usually whatever my team needs me to be. My best classes are spy and engi, pretty good pyro and medic, and I'm a fair heavy and soldier. Below average but workable is demoman, but I'm getting better. Two classes I'm pretty not good at are sniper and scout, but again, working on them.