1 year in eGO

WaterSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
2,158
Well, Tuesday marked my 1 year in eGO. It's been great, I've made friends, seen people come and go, played for over 4 days total out of my life in our servers, and been to my fair share of events. It's been great, and I hope the next year is even better.


Thanks for being awesome, eGO community!
 
yeah only 4 days are you kidding? Ive probably got a few months out of my life logged. But then again im going on 2 years...
 
Hey congrats snake!
My 2nd year will be in november, and my first year was 7 months ago
I've also had good time and seen alot changes with eGO :)
 
Awesome, congrats! My one year is coming up in a few months. w00t.
 
wow u must have joined about the same time as me i joined last year around this time to and i have a bout 3 days and 12 hours.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top