what should i delete?

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Icon
  • Start date Start date
T

The Icon

*is it true that when you have less items, the more you would eventually get time wise?*
backpack.jpg

what should i delete because im waiting on the hats!
 
Last edited:
I keep two of everything for when and if trading comes out. Other than that everything I receive I delete.
 
delete everything and have fun getting it back lol jk delete repeats
 
I'm keeping 2 or 3 of everything. Make sure to have doubles of the old stuff too. Then when a friend of yours gets the game, you'd be able to trade it to them right away without them having to grind away on idle/achievement servers.
 
I deleted any of my NON-Sniper/Spy doubles. Save them incase anyone needs them, i'll trade them out.
 
basic hygiene 101:

don't store all your piss in jars. best get rid of that first (doubles only ofc)
 
I would keep around 2 or 3 of each weapon. I have heard that trading weapons is coming out. Since you would have 2 or 3 of each weapon you could trade them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top