Help with the website

Ghost91

Rookie
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
94
For some reason whenever I get on the fourms I can click on the insurgency tab then maybe just maybe I can click on one other thing before it crashes. I've tested it out with other fourms and it doesn't do it. I use firefox and I've talked to other people and they use it 2 and it works just fine for them help?
 
make sure cookies are fully enabled. Also try cleaning out your temp internet files which you should be able to do in the firefox preferences. If that does not work try uninstalling firefox and installing again. If that doesnt work try a different version of firefox.

-Blue
 
make sure cookies are fully enabled. Also try cleaning out your temp internet files which you should be able to do in the firefox preferences. If that does not work try uninstalling firefox and installing again. If that doesnt work try a different version of firefox.

-Blue

Pretty much summed it up, I'll try providing another solution if none of that works.
 
Hmm this is odd. And what crashes your computer or just firefox?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top