CPL_Mill- secret room

Old Man [OFPR]

Active Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
374
I'm kind of surprised that out of all of the people that I have asked if they knew about the secret room on this map not one person said that they knew about it, they all looked at me like I had 3 eyes! Well here are a few youtube links to see it. According to one of the videos the map maker changed it when this map became a CAL map. I remember opening this room lots of times. After you opened the room the gravity changed, music played and there were flames all over the map. plus, if you did not go in the room, you could see the players who did up in the sky! it was cool.
on one of the videos it shows a bunch of different rooms, never saw that one, just the one in the sky

anyone else remember this???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0W7YIcqGo&feature=PlayList&p=62D708CEB3A58DB0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBPX2rd1Axw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Lfo84xZYU&NR=1[/ame]
 
Last edited:
LOL, That looked sick I might have to find a server that runs that v. of the map
 

Latest posts

Back
Top