Sokolov I made one post Joined Sep 21, 2007 Messages 3 Sep 21, 2007 #1 hey guys to those who are on the charlie server u probly recognize me from defendin the elevator...ive been haven a bawl on ur server..... just droppin by to show support hope to see u in the elevator
hey guys to those who are on the charlie server u probly recognize me from defendin the elevator...ive been haven a bawl on ur server..... just droppin by to show support hope to see u in the elevator
E EasyTarget{RD} I made one post Joined Sep 19, 2007 Messages 21 Sep 21, 2007 #2 Hey man, good playing with yea...even though you lie... ~ I so got shot by you going up dirt tunnel...
Hey man, good playing with yea...even though you lie... ~ I so got shot by you going up dirt tunnel...
Z zer0day Rookie Joined Sep 6, 2007 Messages 95 Sep 21, 2007 #3 So, how many elevator miles have you picked up yet? You know you only need 200 to get a free round trip!
So, how many elevator miles have you picked up yet? You know you only need 200 to get a free round trip!