Funny videos with TF2 Sound clips adlibed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O, what are you laughing about soldier??? There are THREADS rising from the DEAD!!! Get to your station! If we aren't careful we'll be overrun! We're counting on you to keep the ammo coming, otherwise we won't be able to fend it off!

Someone get on the blower to eGO Command! Tell them we need Advisor Artillery Support if we hope to live through the day!
 
Last edited:
This is no laughing matter, before you know it we are gonna have threads talking about whats going to be in the scout update and congratulations to the promos of March 2009 on the front page again... D:
 
Exactly! We need to band together and drive those threads back! Else our forums will be overrun and destroyed by the dead and necro'd threads! No one will know where to post, or when recent news is recent, or anything! If we don't work together NOW to stop THIS thread, who knows when it will end? Or if it will ever end?!?!?!?!?
 
I looked at the first page, thinking this was new. Saw Clarko posted it, and Rellik was the first two responses... I knew then that something was wrong.
 
How many times must we stop leetle baby?
"Steady, steady, steady....BUGGER!"
 
This thread is over a year old! Please do not bump old threads!
 
This thread is over a year old! Please do not bump old threads!

OMG. I just noticed the date. I thought this was new.

I'm dominating the ones that reopened this. Let that be a lesson to you! :)
 
:(, I thought my shenanigans would've made it clear that this was an old thread. Apparently I need to try harder next time.

For the record, Nikolean is the one who bumped it, then deleted his bump after we had replied saying it was a necro.
 
Yeah, it's an old thread, but I never noticed it the first time it was here. And it's still funny.
 
Necroing is bad.

So is cancer

Necroing is cancer.

Infallible logic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top