Funny videos with TF2 Sound clips adlibed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't laugh at many things, but this was hilarious, train cat almost made me fall out of my chair.
 
That was some pretty good clips there. Have you seen the TF2 Saving Private Ryan dub? (I was shown it recently, but I don't know how long it's been around.) Also, Clarko, where in God's name did you get the single best avatar in all of creation? I have to have it for the background of my computer!
 
LMAO! That was great! 5/5 This should be stickied as something all eGO members should watch!
 
*DOUBLE POST BECAUSE IT DESERVES IT!*

Ok i've seen alot of internet videos in my life... and most of them just make me wish i had a time machine... But that was the best 5 minutes spent online EVER!


Agreed, this is hilarious.
 
Oh good lord! Threads are rising from the dead again! Quick CJaZ, take this shotgun! We'll fend it off together... aim between the eyes! Don't let it bight any of the other threads or they'll become infected too!!!

EDIT: Also...

In-Before-the-Lock.gif


:P
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top