Whenever I try to spec a server when it changes the map it will kick me for not accepting the rules after a certain amount of time. How can I fix this?
For the getting disconnected when the server changes you can just open CS:S in a window and keep it open like that to spec in very low resolution. And for the Rules part of it you'll just have to accept the rules at the start of them game.
when you first join the game, you need to accept the rules...after that when it changes map you shouldnt have to accept again. i sometimes spec while im in bed cause i have unlimited internet usage and it helps keep the servers full =)
do what king killer said, run it in a window at a lower res. I also run CSS in a window and i dunno it never asks me. Hell it hasn't even been asking me for the first time, haha