TF2: 2 steam accounts + 1 ip = connection failed

rawr

Poster
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
116
When my roommate and I try to play on our 2fort server, one of us gets a "connection failed." After some research there's a server setting to tell the server to handle multiple connections from a single IP. Anyway eGO could do that?
 
I run my own server.... and my wife has been in the server with me... never a problem... and I have had two eGO members game with me in the same room... again... 3 computers... 1 IP... no problem....

Your problem may not actually be the IP.
 
we just tried setting a custom clientport for tf2 where i run on 27006 and him on 27007. just tried it and it seemed to have fixed it.

I dunno what the deal is. We've had LAN's together before and never had a problem but then for some reason when he moves in, it breaks. Strange.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top