I think it goes here because I do need technical help on this subject
After My computer being compromised and i had to restore everything (got compromised aka keylogged within the last 3 months and dont worry, i didnt lose anything related to my bank or steam account, thank god). I lost the spray i used to have. I completely forgot how to put a spray so i can use it in Steam games such as TF2 and L4D. i used a program called VTFedit but i am really reluctant to download it again. So i was hoping someone can tell me how to upload a spray so i can use it ingame. I know this seems like a rather elementary question, but i have no idea how to do this. I greatly appreciate anyone who can help me on this subject
After My computer being compromised and i had to restore everything (got compromised aka keylogged within the last 3 months and dont worry, i didnt lose anything related to my bank or steam account, thank god). I lost the spray i used to have. I completely forgot how to put a spray so i can use it in Steam games such as TF2 and L4D. i used a program called VTFedit but i am really reluctant to download it again. So i was hoping someone can tell me how to upload a spray so i can use it ingame. I know this seems like a rather elementary question, but i have no idea how to do this. I greatly appreciate anyone who can help me on this subject









