eGO server issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamevilbear

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
6,121
I can't get into any of the eGO servers since the update. It is forcing consistency on one of the water dx files?? Also most of the servers are nearly empty so I'm assuming others are having this problem. Anybody know what to do?
 
Yeah be patient. This means the servers haven't updated yet.
 
Last edited:
I can't get into any of the eGO servers since the update. It is forcing consistency on one of the water dx files?? Also most of the servers are nearly empty so I'm assuming others are having this problem. Anybody know what to do?

Yeah , Sometimes i have the same problem .

PD: What happend with the respawn? , in the past week the respawn time was instantly , but now i have to wait 5 seconds more :sleep: ( Talking about some of the 2fort servers)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top