My Summer PC Build

you can push that processor very far, I've seen it go upwards of over 4.0 ghz easily but i can understand if your new to all this. You would need a pretty decent cpu cooler though, that artic cooling won't really cut it.
 
Oh I know.
There's a guy on another forum that was pointing me in all sorts of directions besides "Artic Cooling" CPU Coolers...
But heck, it came in a combo-deal, and it seems to be doing it's job just fine.
My computer reads the temperature at about 40 Celsius. (after being on for a while ... like yesterday I played probably 5hrs straight of CSS)

I'm pretty happy with this.
I think I'm going to wait on the pictures until I move into my new place and have my new desk put together. I'm not going to put all the pieces of that together until I move... It's currently behind my futon. It weights 150lbs and is 6'x3' for desk space. Design will be a fun year coming up :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top